fredag 6. mai 2011

Småkleine vers vs.bleik emo-kid anno 2008

"You made me stop and stay
 Mute, didn't know what to say
 Lighted my darkness
 Made hell turn day

Then you pulled back
 Told me there was no other way
 Still, I don't know what to say
 But I'll be waiting for that pearly day

When you realize love ain't lost
 Come what may
 Unlike her
 I was prepared to stay
 Knew it all, still I was never afraid

 You try hard to be like old pops
 Making sure he never becomes a shade
 Ease up, hey
 You're the best he and your mama ever made
 You will never fade."
 

"What you can do with your touch
 Can free every slave on earth

 If you could just see the real me
 If you could just read my mind
 That would be great

 I'm such a coward
 Biggest there is

 Afraid of love and loneliness
 All because of my fears

 It's time I get my shining years as well
 Every soul on earth has its mate
 It seems mine just is a bit late

 Sadest part is
 I don't know who you are yet
 But I know my self by now
 I'll just screw it up again
 That's just how it is

 Afraid of love and loneliness
 Is this all there is?"


"You're so fucking beautiful
 I try hard not to stare
 Lookin'  like some Legolas
 'Just cut off his hair

 You and all your makeup
 You don't really need it
 But when I see you in your element
 I keep thinking, this is it
 
 This is my guy
 Just doesn't know it yet
 A lovely piece of work
 I'll tell you that

 Do you see me through all the groupies?
 You're in another world by now
 I'll give it a few hours
 Then hopefully I'm yours

 I'm clueless on perfect people
 That would be you
 Try to be one my self
 Doesn't always come through

 Legolas and his bow
 Frankie and his Gretchen."



"Honeymoon blue eyes
 Staring at my soul
 So I get nervous
 Why is obvious
 I feel at home

 You're perfect for me
 And the entire world
 I can't say that out loud
 Not yet
 You're still staring at my soul."



"How can things ever be the same
 When I'm not the same
 I'm not even sane
 Shit's clogging up my brain
 Filling me with shame

 How can I maintain
 This marathon I'm trapped in
 Started long before I ever knew

 No signal, no clue
 For me to follow
 That's why I'm hollow

 Today feels like everyday
 When do I get payed?
 Payday's in heaven

 The year I turned seven an ten
 That was when it began
 That was when today became yesterday
 And tomorrow did too

 That was when everyday became the same day
 I wish there was two."

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar