lørdag 1. januar 2011

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.




2011.

The year for success.

A year in my name.

I'm on a roll, and no thing can stop me now. Why did I wait so long? Well, I had to learn how to keep my feet grounded and at the same time spread my wings. At first I learned the lesson of dis-appearing. Falling. The feeling of being grounded. The punishing kind. Was never meant to be a joyful lesson, but I did'nt know that. I just fell. Hard.

Second I had to learn how to rise again. Look to the horizon. Just opening my eyes was painful. The haze of sedation that had covered me for so long, had to be driven away. That was maybe the hardest part of all. Rising. Falling was the easy part. Luckily I had friends and family that never went tired of me, not entirely at least. It can be a tough job to kick someone elses ass, while they seemingly lie down. But, as I now know, you've got to have drive to get somewhere. And if you don't have it, someone else is going to have to kick your ass until you put the stick in drive yourself. Let them. It's an exellent opportunity to learn how to get your ass in gear. You've probably just sat on it for a while anyway. Acknowledge it's time to reboot.





Maren 2.0

Trust me, it's the newest and best version of me. I am on my way, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for. I've found pieces of it, but far from all. The thrill is in the hunt, right? Spoken by a true Sagittarius. Catch me if you can, and all that. It's all true.

As I am regaining my true nature, I rediscover a lot of things I have always known to be true. From I was a little girl, I have seen the world through a special lense. For some time the lense was covered, but now fractures of the very me shows up. I have a lot of exiting discoveries these days, and as I uncover my self, I recover the person I have always been. You can hide your spirit for years, but it is always ready to be found again. And when you do, you can literally feel your heart burst into joy. It's a symphony right there inside of you. Finally listening to it, I recognize my true self. The person I'm meant to be. The light. A beautiful lamp shouldn't be hidden under a blanket, right?

The resolution I am going to make for 2011 is this:

Follow your heart.

If you manage to do that, then everything else will fall into place. At least that's what I've found to be true. If you really listen to your inner voice, you will always find an answer. Usually the right one as well. And if it's not, then it was either based on fear or it was never meant to be.

So.

2011.

Let the games begin.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar